Welcome to my Site!

Starting New

Sunday, April 11, 2010

When I first made the decision to change my life it wasn't an easy one.  So many of us get used to something and we stick with it.  Why?  Because it's easier.  It's familiar.  It's what FEELS right.  But what feels right, tastes good, seems normal, isn't always GOOD for us.

I used to drink coffee. 

I used to smoke.

I used to eat whatever I wanted, and because of poor choices and sticking to what was normal.  I use to be overweight.

Herbalife changed all that for me.

From time to time I will post here my weight loss challenges and goals.  I will talk about my pitfalls and my triumphs and share with all of you the feelings that go along with this journey to better myself.

I did not create this website to make money, although money provides security and peace of mind for things - that was not my main reason for becoming an independent Herbalife Distributor.

I created this website to help YOU.

That's right.  I want to share with all of YOU the wonderful things I have discovered about this amazing product line that changed my life forever.

So thanks for stopping by.  Thanks to my friends and family for their support, and let's begin our journey together now.

0 comments:




View My Stats
Site copyright Baby Girl's Health 2010 All Rights reserved. Designed by Designs by JP.

  © Designs by JP Newspaper II copyright Baby Girl's Health 2010

Back to TOP